The doctor's office is a run-down building (labeled "Northwestern Mining Co.") on Main Street in Cicely, Alaska. When Joel has left the show in the second half of Season 6, his office is replaced by a totem pole in the intro.
- Joel Fleischman (Philip Capra from 6-9 on), medical doctors
- Marilyn Whirlwind, receptionist, nurse assistant
- Eve (once), receptionist
The gift shop was operated by Marianne Ojurovich in 1997 who owned it up until 2006 when she put the shop up for sale for $1.5 million but still owned the shop in April 2010. The shop is now allegedly owned by Trudie Van Epp, who is willing to show Northern Exposure fans around if they should happen upon the place.
- ↑ "Sons of the Tundra" (6-9)
- ↑ "Lost and Found" (3-17)
- ↑ Reunion In Cicely -- Roslyn Puts On Its Alaska Face For A 'Northern Exposure' Reunion, Sherry Grindeland, The Seattle Times, August 19, 1997
- ↑ Sold! To the Highest Bidder - Want a Date with a TV Star? The Prop Off a Broadway Stage? Just Raise Your Hand at a Showbiz Auction, People volume 44 number 21, November 20, 1995
- ↑ Now part of TV history can be yours (THE "NORTHERN EXPOSURE" BAR IS FOR SALE), Eric Riddle, Evening Magazine, King5, May 10, 2006, (reposted to Free Republuc forum)
- ↑ Roslyn City Hall holds remnants of Manly Men Festival, Mary Swift, Daily Record, April 20, 2010